Thursday, March 15, 2012

Showering Lil Moon and Oakley


This past Saturday was my first baby shower. Most of you know this already, but one of my VERY best friends, Jenny (Ferguson) Johnson is pregnant as well and due on May 7…as in 4 days before I am due. It is pretty nuts but so amazing to be going through all this with her, sharing stories/cravings, etc.. Not to mention, Lil Moon is going to have a built in bestie when he is born. Jenny and her sweet hubby Ryand are having a boy as well and naming him Oakley after Jenny’s great grandfather.


SO…our FANTASTIC friends Auburn, Stacey and Amanda all went together and threw Jenny and I a joint baby shower on March 10. It was so adorable and fun…they are all three super creative. Also, Lil Moon and Oakley RACKED UP!


DSC00433DSC00434DSC00436DSC00439


The food was all so delicious and Stacey made the most adorable diaper cakes for Jenny and I! Look at the ridiculous stack of presents…that was just one of our piles. These boys are already SO loved!


DSC00455DSC00473


Stacey made these adorable cookies for the favors, not only are they precious, but they taste AMAZING!


DSC00481


Our beautiful hostesses


DSC00507 DSC00511


Jenny and I with our gorgeous moms!


DSC00514


Our awesome friend Candice flew in from Florida for the shower. SO great to see her!


DSC00503


And I had to post this picture…I have no idea what they are laughing at but I love this pic so much!


The shower was perfect and we had a blast! Thanks ladies!


In other news…I had my first doctor’s appointment with my new Knoxville doctor on Monday, the 12th. We had an ultrasound and got to see Lil Moon again. It was so great to see him again and he is GROWING! His head is huge and in the 90th percentile which makes me a bit nervous and he weighs 4.1 pounds already. Big boy! I really like my new doctor and she seems perfect to take us into the home stretch. We are moving all of our stuff tomorrow so please pray for us. I’ll be 32 weeks tomorrow. It’s getting really real!

No comments:

Post a Comment