Tuesday, February 14, 2012

We're Having a Baby!

As most of you know by now, Brennan and I are expecting our first baby on May 11. Yes, that is 3 months away (INSANITY!). We are having a baby boy and although we don't have a name for him yet, he is referred to as "Lil Moon".


B and I are so blessed to have family and friends all over the country that are super supportive and interested in what is going on with us and Lil Moon. I am not always the best with updating everyone so we decided to create this blog to keep you all updated and informed on the latest with all of us. Brennan and I will both contribute posts and hopefully we will keep it fairly up to date.


So far my pregnancy has been very by the book and extremely easy (I am currently knocking on wood.) I feel really good, am eating lots and trying my best to stay active. Up until about 25 weeks of pregnancy I was continuing to do my kickboxing class but now I am just mostly walking as it is a little easier on my back. My "week change day" is Friday and as of this past Friday (2/10) I am 27 weeks pregnant, therefore currently in my 28th week. I had my last doctor's appointment on Friday as well and everything looked good. I now start going every 2 weeks instead of 4.


As of right now, Lil Moon is the size of a head of cauliflower and weighing in at roughly 2.5 pounds. He is very active and constantly moving around in there. I LOVE feeling him move! B can feel him move now which is super cool for him as well. We couldn't be more excited to meet our little man! He is already SO loved by SO many.


Here is a picture of me that B took on Saturday to show my growing belly...well, let's be honest, growing BODY.

2 comments:

  1. Lynne sent me your blog address---and so happy to see your news! Keep the good news coming---and that smile on your face!!
    Tegie

    ReplyDelete
  2. B gave me your blog address because I was dying to see baby bump photos as none had been posted on facebook. :) You look beautiful and happy! I am so happy for all the exciting changes happening in yalls life. I will be keeping up with you guys on here and facebook so keep the updates coming. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete